- Review the contract for completion/accuracy and alert the agent of anything that is missing
- Send a copy of the ratified contract and all addenda to the Title Company, Lender, Cooperating Agent, your client, delivery addresses
- Assist with scheduling Home, Radon, Well, Septic, Termite, and any other negotiated inspections at the request of the agent
- Confirm delivery of the EMD and be sure all parties receive a copy of the check or wire receipt
- Complete the Agent Information Sheet from the Title Company
- Order the Home Warranty
- Order and deliver HOA and Condo Documents
- Schedule the Walk Through
- Schedule Settlement
- Stay in contact with the Title Company to ensure they have all of the documentation needed to prepare the Settlement Statement
- Obtain a copy of the ALTA/CD from the Title Company for the agent to review and approve
- Stay in contact with the Lender to ensure the appraisal is ordered, in/through underwriting, and that the loan is staying on track per the contract deadlines
- Track all contingency deadlines and remind parties, as necessary
- We will prepare addenda as long as the agent provides the exact wording that is to be used
- Obtain signatures and initials on necessary documents as approved by agent
- Deliver addenda to necessary parties (title, lender, other agent, delivery addresses, etc)
- Obtain Utility Information and send this information to buyers and/or remind sellers to transfer utilities out of their names when appropriate (after settlement or after a rent back)
- Confirm that the CD is sent to and acknowledged by the buyers at least 3 days before settlement
- Send all contract documents along with the executed Settlement Statement to your brokerage after settlement
The fee for the Contract to Close service is paid at settlement — if your transaction does not close, you do not pay!
Ready to get started?
Real Advantage Transaction Management is here to manage all of the details of your transaction, so you can free up your time to cultivate more business.